Friday, March 24, 2006

hehehe... the blog that wasn't meant to be!

i had posted this blog earlier but let's just say it just wasnt meant to be under that name.. so here i am and i hope this time it stays...


Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hi there! Bonjour!

Ewwo... so excited!!! this is my first piece of blog ever! I've been inspired to blog by none other than the ever wonderful ChanLilian :) Thanks a million, sis :) I have pictures in my mind about how PTMM will be and look like.. Just getting the bits and pieces together before i get the ball(s??!) rolling! hehehe...
posted by soleilina at 8:33 AM 2 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger soleilina said...

rez said...

WOOooOO!! You are the best gurl! *huggles* many times over..

- Rez :)

10:42 AM
soleilina said...

*huggles Rez* mwuah.... thanks for being my first commenter! :)

10:44 AM

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home