Sunday, March 26, 2006

Am I fat? But then again, who blardy cares?




in case u're wondering why i post a pic of me playing pool and its relevance to the above topic, u'll see what i mean in a minute. That is a pic of me weighing 55 kg! add on 10 kg and it's what i weigh now...





bah... was walking out of my apartment towards the guard post to my students' waiting car when this familiar face greeted me with a "wah.. kenapa gedebab la ni?" (why are u back to being fat?) It was like being splashed with a bucket of 'air longkang' as I was wearing a merry mood in my Sunday (Saturday?) best..
Didn't give a hoot to come up with a clever come-back to that remark, I walked coolly out of the gate, leaving her wondering, agape. In my mind, i said to her "what farking business is it of yours if I weigh 68 kg on a 5 ft 9" frame?" Maybe she has high standards as to what a perfect body should be like.. bah! I thought of walking up to her and give her a full lesson on hyperthyroidism which i used to have and its repercussions. One of them being rapid weight loss and then the eventual weight gain.
For the record, just a few months ago, I was 10 kg underweight and that was 55 kg when my thyroid hormones was at its peak! She saw me when i was underweight and when she sees me now and tells me i'm fat! bahhhhh....
But then again, what's the use of talking to a bimbo? She'll still see me as being fat when everyone who matters to me think i'm alright. I myself think i'm alright. Am not delusional! So what gave her the right to critisize me and my body? I didn't critisize hers though i could if I really wanted to... I'll spare her my thought as I don't think she deserves it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ontahsapo said...

ya, you looks fat! but who cares...

regards,

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home