Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ode to the poor, battered soul whose name I don't intend to soil my blog with :)

Oh Wowww!! Never have I expected to have a whole blog entry dedicated to me even though it reeks of defamation, false accusations and foul words which are and never have been taught by any religion but perhaps the person in question is one to deviate? What can I say? I'm deeply touched all the same and the writer of the explicit blog has my heartfelt thanks for having helped me get a few more merit points from God (pahala). I never thought the person in question had such strong feelings towards me to the extent of coming up with a whole entry for me. You know what people say about love-hate relationships. Maybe he's delusional enough to harbour feelings of affection for me. Who wouldn't? (ahem!). I am, after all waaaayyyy better than his companion. (Oh gosh, his delusional ways have gotten to me!)

My initial reaction was to retaliate but after having thought it over, I reckoned I shouldn't stoop as low as the person in question did. After all, my parents have worked so hard to ensure that I go so far in my academics and career by shaping me into the educated person I am today. Boy, am I glad to have parents who love me unconditionally, ones who instilled in me values immeasurable with what money can buy, unlike some parents who have overlooked that part. I'm glad that I'm loved the way I am by so many people including my dearest students and friends without having to seek attention in all the wrong ways especially by using religion and self-righteousness as a front!

But then again, who could blame him for having become this bitter person he is? He comes across as a love and attention deprived person who uses one too many wrong ways to be noticed (which strongly suggests his inner turmoil and difficulty accepting the truth about himself which probably all boils down to his familial background and genetic make-up). Also he has this cynicism and deep hatred for so many things in life that I would strongly suggest the help of a psychiatrist nearest to Bandar Tun Hussein Onn as he seems to be in a very critical state.

Martin Luther King had once said "hate cannot drive out hate, only love can; darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can", and I think it aptly illustrates this situation. I certainly don't hate this person, far from it. My only hope is that he will one day see the light of day for his life has, all this while, been shrouded by total darkness in the caves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home