Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sundays are best spent lazing around at home...

Wheeeeeee....

I love my Sundays! Not because everyone else does but because Sunday is just a very liberating day for me.. no work, no hurries to get my shower (hehehe) and i can be in my jammies all day long! LOL.
Wake up at around 11-ish,(sometimes even 2-ish if i try really hard) read the newspapers, eat brunch in front of the TV.. chat to my buddies... and if i'm up early, at 12:30 tune in to Melodi to catch the latest gossip of who's marrying who or rather who's not marrying who.. lol.. bahhh... not like that's the most important thing on earth but i just like to watch their antics and sometimes senseless and even stupid remarks and retorts... the games people play in life!
Neway, to me, Sundays are best spent at home if nothing comes up. Since i started working like a year ago, I treasure my time at home so much... At home, I can be myself, free from the wicked scrutiny of the public eye. I don't have to put up an act, which i think everyone does on a daily basis in life... There is more to life than one that's shrouded in cigarette smoke and drowned in mugs after mugs of coffee at TarSucks! (sounds familiar? thanks Mary Schneider! lol) Just can't stand the thought of sitting around with some mere acquaintance, talking small talks and at the same time trying my best to look all cool and smug! sheeshhh... and spending money to do that! blehhhh... Even worse, some with their funky gadgets trying to outsmart each other and secretly comparing each other's techies and priding themselves with "ooh, mine is more expensive than yours.... mine can do this, mine can do that!.. maybe he/she got that on Flexi-payment!"
And then there's the fashion do's and don't's segment where everyone plays fashion police/victim to each other while pretending to be engaged in what looks like a conversation or while pretending to sip their RM10 coffee/tea. It's true, I tell you,.. women dress for each other!
I just don't get it.. we have tried (and are still trying) so hard in life for the sake of survival.. why try so hard at living life itself?

4 Comments:

Blogger ontahsapo said...

any latest gossip from melodi ?

regards,

10:04 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

did not pay attention so much yesterday.. something abt Diana rafar and Mawi's alleged affair.. hahaha..like i bother!

12:55 PM  
Blogger blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

my sunday? as usual........... hehehe...

1:35 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

blackpurple : as usual is how? hehehe..

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home