Friday, March 31, 2006

Jell-o me...

Adoiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! have been playing badminton for three days in a row now.. two to three ours each time... and it's taken a toll on my muscles... ouchhhhhhhh!!! I feel like I'm being punched from every direction and my limbs feel like they weigh a tonne each!
*sigh* This is what happens when you can't say no to anything. My Swedish friend, John who stays here called me up quite frequently lately for badminton. Bored, I think. hehehe...
We were joined by my local and Mongolian students. The only perk abt this is losing weight. I still have like 10 kg to go before i reach my ideal weight...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for this blog I think it's very cool. I often browse pictures of people and last time I found a site where you can find single parenting and rate many photos of singles who live in your city. Adult Singles

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home