Tuesday, April 04, 2006

lunch @ college

















Jackfruit-raisin and chicken ham pizza
This yummy pizza was made and given to me by Uncle Ben and Auntie Janet, the very kind and thoughtful canteen opetarors at our college. It was really yummy as it was a creative masterpiece unlike other pizzas as there were strips of jackfruit instead of the ordinary pineapple and instead of olives, dark raisins were used. At first, I thought the combination was odd but one bite and I was in loveeee!!! LOL. Well, for those of you not working/studying at this college, don't fret as Uncle Ben's pizza is also available at Gurney Drive i.e. @ Bali-Bali restaurant opposite the beach. Try it.. it's good, I promise!














l
Kueh and cakes/pastry for tea
See those yummy looking stuff? My all-time favourite has got to be the 'cream-cracker cake' which is on the top right. It's really YUMMY i tell you... hehehe... I look forward to tea-time at college.. LOL (How to stay slim la?)












My student, Manika with her new 'hair-extension' do.. Those white stripes are glued onto the hair and can last for 3-4 months...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some Mongolians I knew were very conservative. This Manika sure is not, yes? Hehehe...
Wah sedapnya pizza. Lama tak makan pizza. Recipe diaorang tak kasik sekali ke? :))

12:43 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

hahaha.. nanti saya tanyakan resipi nih.. hehe.. Eh eh, Kak Mar, Mongolian girls memang happening habis! nasib baik saya ni pompuan.. hehe.. sorang lagi lecturer teruji iman dia sbb dia tu bukan pompuan! LOL

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huhu... mongolian girls yg I kenal dedulo tuh , like 7 yrs ago.. masa kat us lagik.. and depa mmg conservatives... heheh.. masa dah berubah, no?

10:07 AM  
Blogger ontahsapo said...

wah.. cute student hah...! send my regards to her la...can la...

regards,

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home