Friday, May 12, 2006

holiday brunch and copycat!

Happy Wesak day, everyone! I wish everyday could be Labour Day or Wesak Day or something.. it just feels so liberating, without having to think of work or cracking my head trying to think about stuff at work.. blehhh... Neway, I woke up today at around 10-ish to a whirring head. Too much sleep, I guess.. hehehe.. Been my second day at home and I'm pampering myself with loads of make-up sleep. The first thing Mom told me was to eat brunch. dang! Brunch was made up of the leftover and reheated nasi kunyit (tumeric infused glutinuous rice normally eaten on auspicious occasions), chicken curry and mutton korma. Well, not quite a good choice for dieters, but considering it's Mom's cooking which almost never happens unless the situation really calls for it (like when there's a do or something or when she's in one of her productive moods in the kitchen but I can't say she's creative or innovative at it as she normally plays it safe by cooking up the norms but her cooking is still good in the traditional sense). How good? hmm... good enough to have people clamouring all the way from KL and Singapore to 'tapau' some home for their family..

The way I like it.. all mixed up!

Lucy, the mengada-ngada girl sleeping in my unmade bed.. She hopped into it right after I got up.. Talk about copycat!


zzzzz....... jangan kacau! lights off, please!

4 Comments:

Blogger ontahsapo said...

my favorite, kat mana tu ? nak try la...

11:40 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

errmm... this is my mom's cooking la! u have to come to my house (tu pun kalau dia ada mood nak masak. my mom is one of the laziest moms on earth when it comes to cooking!)

2:37 PM  
Blogger ontahsapo said...

kalau order dia boleh pos tak..?

5:46 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

ontahsapo: kehkehkeh... nanti saya tanya dia!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home