Friday, May 05, 2006

Mom-daughter day out

Had this for dinner today... hehehe.. diet friendly, eh? It's some lemon chicken wrap with salsa. quite yummy...













Mom came to fetch me after work today and we headed for Gurney for yet another mother-daughter outing and the compulsory food splurge. hehehe... This time, we went to two places. Our first stop was Dome and the other one was Kim Gary. We both have the same taste in food and pretty much everything else except for colours. She likes bright, screaming-out colours (like reds, shocking pinks and the like) whereas I prefer subtle hues. While I was picking at my food, Mom jokingly said something which left me pondering. Hmmm... I couldn't help but agree with her. She told me should I choose to get married one day, choose someone who could provide for me more than she could (at least provide me with all the yummy and expensive food like Mom does) and to not settle for second best just because everyone else is doing it (get married lah!). She also told me that every parent only wants the best for their children and she could never see me suffer or compromise my own happiness for someone else's. This, I have to agree with Mom.
Mom had the chicken pot-pie but I forgot to snap it and the carrot cake (my fav!) was supposed to be dessert. Nearly died trying to ward off the temptation but I had a few tiny morsels.














Had this 'Mango Snow Mountain' at Kim Gary. Lousy if you ask me. And it costs RM6.50! bahhhh!!! Mom had some spicy soupy noodle which was OK.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh makanan :)
You really have to take me out (date dua2 hahahaha) bila I go home lah... I tinggal my two babies at their own devices, cun tak? Heheeh

5:29 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

hahaha... bolehhhhhhh!!! set!

3:50 PM  
Blogger ontahsapo said...

arghhhh makan lagi, end of this month aku turun SP, bleh kasi hint sket tak mana tempat makan best? yg dekat2 la...

tq

10:21 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

hihihi.. ontahsapo, biasa la, nama pon orang penang.. keje makan je le.. itu yang menyeronokkan.. hihihi.. boleh aja!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home