Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ingolf Kneipe German Restaurant and Bar

Went for dinner at this place the other day with my family. Something for a change. A cozy and casual place for convos over typical German dishes like sausages with sauerkraut and of course, german beer. Nothing special if you ask me but for the no-ideas, this place is cool. The thing I like about this place is tha bar. Looks cool. The service is lousy if you want my frank opinion. I asked for serviettes only to get a dismissive wave from one of the waiters. Blah....













the bar...


My uncle had the mixed grill...


I had the chicken sausage/bangers with sauerkraut.. Sauerkrat is pickled cabbage with onions.. good appetizer...


onions rings...

banana crepe with ice-cream
chocolate mousse... boleh lah...

Ingolf's Kneipe
Jalan Sungai Kelian, Tanjong Bungah, Penang • Tel: 604-899 5796

4 Comments:

Blogger muteaudio said...

Is this place somewhere nearby 7E?

11:45 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

yep.. a few doors away..

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

love love love the place! dont forget the Paulaner ;)

9:38 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

hehehe... ofkoz! Paulaner! hehehe...

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home