Monday, April 10, 2006

The games people play!


The clock on my mobile says 8.30 p.m. I should have left the college four hours ago after work but I had a meeting to attend until 5.30. I am now still in the staffroom and this is the first time I'm still around at this hour. This place seems so empty.It IS empty! sigh. The steady shower of rain has turned into a light drizzle and this seems to illustrate my state of being at the moment. Light drizzle is always associated to a funeral. I might as well be at one right now or for that matter, be at my own. For that's how I'm feeling right now. Solemn and melancholic.Sigh.
Maybe it's me. Maybe it's the game people play. Maybe I'm not good in life's little game of survival. I thought I was in for something great. I should have known better that 'good' things are always just too good to be true. There is no such thing anymore as "good things come in small packages". Maybe in the stone-age era they did.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya sol :) How are you? And thanks for your well wishes ya sayang

10:03 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Woot! Dah jemu blogging ke?

3:08 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

Kak Mar: I'm good thanks. I'm glad you're up and about now. Now it's my turn to sakit2 badan.. hehehe...

Lilian Chair-Chair (LOL): wahhh.. i've been busy like siau with work and work and more work and studies.. my bones all going to patah already coz lately i sleep for only 2-3 hrs... sigh..
But I'll be back... with more complaints! LOL

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home