Friday, April 07, 2006

endorphins overdose..

Been a very good day for me... Woke up at 2 p.m. and lazed the whole afternoon away in front of the pc and the TV. No lunch. LOL. Too lazy to go downstairs to buy. Then I got a call from college telling me to go see the big boss who came down from KL. So i had an express shower and put my face on (lol) and quickly ironed my shirt and whizzed out of the house in no time. When I got there, I was just on time. What was the meeting all about? Can't divulge just yet until I'm certain of the outcome. *Fingers crossed*. hehehe...
Then after the meeting, I went downstairs to the library for a chit-chat session with Ms. Choo and Mr. Roger, two of my chit-chat buddies at college. hehehe.. After that, I headed to town to meet my long-'lost' high school bestfriend, Patricia a.k.a Khoe Hwei. She came with her sister and off we went to meet another of our friend, Phak Kuan a.k.a Popcorn. LOL. Did some catching up over Nandos at the Airport. Of all places! LOL! Well, Popcorn had to fetch his Dad from the airport anyway. Nothing has changed. Pat is still the same as ever. hehehe.. And we talked the same nonsense and crap and talked our language still. LOL. The good old days... The good, carefree days...
Been a good day today... Hope I will have more days like this to come...

me, Pat, Jamie and Popcorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home