Thursday, April 06, 2006

Apams and meehun sup for brekkie @ Gelugor



My favourite meehun 'gerai' @ Gelugor. Nothing beats a bowl of piping hot meehun sup to start the day. This 'gerai' is actually near the Maybank i.e. the Gelugor branch. They start selling at 8 a.m and finish at around 11.00 a.m. or so.

My favourite place for 'apam'. There is no direct equivalence for 'apam' in English but i guess pancakes ought to be the nearest one. LOL. I think these are way nicer than pancakes though.


meehun sup....















lovely hot apams.. hehehe...

Normally I have a heavy breakfast of these stuff and a cup of Nescafe to boot. I seldom take lunch and after brekkie, I only snack the day away till dinner. Usually, I don't take heavy meals other than breakfast. My snacks are normally either beancurd (tau fu fah), choccies, fruit, yoghurt and sometimes when I'm up for it, light hawker fares like popiah, 'cher hoo', chapati or tosai...

4 Comments:

Blogger ontahsapo said...

i suka popia blkg sheraton penang, teluk tempoyak pun ok, yg paling best apom lenggang@apam tu...nanti nak turun sana, boleh bagi tips tempat makan ker..?

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, it's near my house, sometimes i prefer to breakfast there if the Taman Tun Sardon Market are very crowded. hey the apam seller live just beside my house daa..i can smell it every morning, very nice!

6:10 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

ontahsapo : oo, yang mamak tu ye? yang jual petang-petang tu kan? or the one kat Swatow Lane? sure boleh, entahsapo... pasal makan, have to ask me ler.. hehhe

soleh : hihihi... i dont like the TTS market coz they all look at me like i'm alien.. LOL and the place is not very hygienic la..

11:20 PM  
Blogger ontahsapo said...

dekat swatow tu la, memang i suka habis..nanti i turun penang i buzz you..hahahaha

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home