Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday @ home

Been an unproductive Sunday for moi today.. I'm too drained of my energy to go out anywhere... Been munching on sunflower seeds and grapes for breakfast, lunch and it's slightly past dinnertime now and I am contemplating on what to have. Have just downed two big mugs of coffee and a few pieces of Jacob's cream crackers, spread generously with my favourite raspberry jam from Marks and Spencer. Too bad the batteries are being charged now or else I could take a few piccies and post them here. Ah well, maybe tomorrow.. They are really simple and yummy and make a decent meal for someone as lazy as me... LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same boring sunday as mine, too!
Bosannya bila hujan *lol*

3:02 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

hehehe...but sometimes it's nice gak to stay at home.. we are free to be ourselves.. nak buat acrobatic feats atas couch pun boleh! LOL

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home