Wednesday, May 03, 2006

of Lucy and Lilies


Please meet Lucy.. She's the watchdog and pet of the college where I'm teaching. She's also the apple many people's eyes especially Uncle Sam, the owner of Sam's Cleaning Services which is in charge of upkeeping the place. She was playing hide and seek with him when I snapped her. As if the short hedge could cover her big *ss.. LOL! Cute eh? I just love dogs! I think they are more loyal than some people.. hehehe... Don't care what people say, I just adore doggies!


Caught sight of these pretty pink lilies
near the drain at college when I was photographing Lucy.. I have a thing for lilies, especially white ones.. The state government might want to consider planting prettier flowers like this kind by the roadside instead of chicken sh*t flowers (marigold) LOL.. bahhh! what was i thinking? Knowing our people, they would be plucked in no time by people with itchy hands...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got that one right, about people plucking them lilies off the ledge if they were planted by the curb. I've seen it done around seberang jaya in broad daylight. Siap angkut the whole pot. Nak tegelak ada, nak marah pon ada tee hee

12:32 AM  
Blogger soleilina said...

hahaaha... Malaysia boleh!

1:15 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Yalah, these people hor, feel like strangling them. I saw them plucking a newly bloom water lily kat Youth Park. Ish. geram betul.

11:05 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

ya lo, 5Xmom.. geram betul! actually kan.. our gomen punyer salah jugak coz tak tanam bunga ni bayak2 sampai they all meluat tengok and tak larat want to pluck edi.. hehehe.. kat Europe (just siting an example) diorang dah tak heran coz dah berlambak-lambak ma..

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home