Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Interview Hoax!

From the Desk of Maximillian Lam.

HP Malaysia Sdn Bhd - LPR Marketing (282141-M)

Dear Nurzalanah,

Thank you for filling up the online questionnaire. We are pleased to announce that your application is in fact a “match” to the “profile” of the types of positions which are available. I wish to meet up with you personally which is why you are not being contacted by my secretary but by me in person.

We need Part Time & Full Time candidates to work in our “WELLNESS & HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION” for the following positions:

· Customer Care Services

· Customer Support

· Recruitment

· Promotion & Team Building

· Training & Coaching

(Approximately 1 out of 50 resumes are selected to meet us personally)

Our interviews schedules are as follows:

· Tuesday to Friday - 11.00 am OR 12.30pm

· Wednesday evening - 8.30 pm AND

· Saturday afternoon - 3.30 pm

The above interviews will take place in KLCC areas – addresses will be disclosed to you when you Call choosing your interview schedule with me. After the confirmation, please come on time and be in smart business attire. Bring pen and paper along as you may have questions during the interview which we will be happy to cover at the end, before our final round of selection. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL.

Please call - Monday to Friday 10.00 am – 6.00 pm.

Tel: 017 2329 348

Yours sincerely,

Maximillian Lam.

soleilina says: well, fuck u, Maximillian Lam!

I got the above in my mail through my subscription to Jobstreet. So I called 'Maximillian' (even the name's all fake and all wrong) Who in their right mind would name themselves 'Maximillian"?! And the Max fler told me to go for an interview at Evergreen Laurel Hotel instead as i'm based in Penang. So I did as told, to be smartly attired and be on time at 8.30 p.m. It turned out that the 'interview' was actually some product launch of a multilevel marketing company and we were supposed to be 'interviewed' to be the distributors/agents. What a total waste of time! I'll NEVER NEVER be part of some MLM bullshit!


>

13 Comments:

Blogger ontahsapo said...

WTF... you patut maki hamun, and last sekali tulis to jobstreet pasal ni...kalau tak salah jobstreet base in penang kan..?

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesian you...I was once invited to such MLM nite too by an old fren. I thought it would be nice to meet her...mana tau..she was hoping I would consider joining this "get-rich" quick pyramid-style marketing!! Duh..like you, I'm anti-MLM...I support ontahsapo...report to jobstreet la...before anyone else kena tipu.

1:39 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

ontahsapo: memang i maki the hamun! geram betui! mangkuk ayun really wasted my time and energy! yeh, dah call jobstreet, now kene buat written report...

mythoughts: these ppl doing MLM are ruthless! they'll go the unthinkable lengths to get us to join them in their scam! i'm definitely reporting this!

3:07 PM  
Blogger muteaudio said...

I thought the message will go like "this message will self destruct in 5 seconds."

One thing for sure....."among friends oso can gaduh wan!"

8:32 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

muteaudio: hahaha.. macam MI lak!

muteaudio says: One thing for sure....."among friends oso can gaduh wan!" (tak paham la.. sila explain, pls)

10:15 PM  
Blogger muteaudio said...

http://jahanamsiot.blogspot.com/2005/10/insurans-mlm.html

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your blog, Soleilina. I was glad to do some online investigation after receiving a dodgy email from LPR Marketing Sdn Bhd (282141-M), this time he used another freaking name – Paul Morton. What a fucking Moron!

I found the email very deceitful as there was no office address or office telephone. Only a mobile number (0162149129), furthermore he only corresponds through SMS. Hey, if the MLM Company is legit, they wouldn’t allow their down-lines to do such recruitment. It is definitely a scam!

Make sure you guys alert your family and friends regarding this matter. Take care.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rcv the same email just only. I reply and asked for the address & everything...then something tell me its not right, maybe i shd check what is this company is doin! Lucky me! I found ur blog! Thnks a thousand times i did not waste my time to go to e interview tomorrow! Tks

2:24 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

soleilina..

tks so much for saving me the trip to MO KUL. Idiot asshole!!!! this time he's using the name Robin G..and the same hp no as Juan above. the whole day i've been busy and decided to check online on this LPR thingy at the last minute while putting on my lipstick..thank god!! u save me girl..save my petrol..my energy...and more time for me to watch dvd's..

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sembahyanglah sebelum anda disenbahyangkan...

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh...i got d same job interview..but this time i got it from a person named margesh or sumting...totally ruined my sleep (eventho it's oredi 1pm)..sighs..she was offering a job with a salary ranging from RM5000 up till brape blas ribu ntah after six months...i was scheduled for an interview this friday..luckily, i've run some background checking for the company..and it turns out, they didnt even have a corporate website...thanxomuch for this blog...u did save me from wasting my time n money...

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kena conned today (20 June 2006) as well. This time a woman with a fake Aussie slang rang me up saying she got my CV thru JobsandMore.com. She is asking to meet me at Plaza See Hoy Chan tomorrow morning. Only gave me her mobile number and wouldn't tell me the levels LPR Marketing took up. Asked if it was a sales job and she said it's customer service. Very strange. Her name is Feyh (she spelt it out for me. Pronounced as 'fay'). Good luck y'all. Cheers for this blog!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Cold weather camcorder Pilates exercise seattle tadalafil discount generic http://www.vardenafilonsale.info/structure-tadalafil.html Telfair county tax commissioners office Professional hockey players Grand strand vacations Bontril lawsuits Hair loss in wom

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home