Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ten of Life's Simple Pleasures

I should really thank my blog mentor and sifu, ChanLilian for tagging me with this one. I had wanted to blog on the same thing and perhaps even tag people with it. But I guess my thoughts were capable of echoing their way into our 5xmom's house and into her thoughts hence her beating me to it. LOL. Great minds think alike, they say. hehe..
So, here goes nothing...
1) Taiwanese pearl Milk Tea from Uncle Jimmy (really calms my wrecked nerves!)
2) rich dark, fine chocolates especially when I'm PMSing
3) my 2 cuddly kitties to play with
4) the glimmer and sparkle in my students' eyes each time they thoroughly grasp the concept of something I teach them and use the things I teach in their sms'es and e-mails to me
5) the heady smell of caramel and vanilla everythings (think popcorn,soft pretzels withdips,ice-cream, custard)
6) good and sound advice from my dear ones (my family, my best'est' friend (MJ) in the whole wide world and my Ustaz)
7) when all my normally tight clothes are loose
8) really good concealers especially after days of sleeplessness
9) new magazines to read every beginning of the month
10) good blogs I look forward to reading and coming home to

Hmm... The problem now is, *drumroll* whom to tag this with? Care to tag yourself?