Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Music that inspires me

  1. Top of The World - The Carpenters
  2. Before The Next Teardrop Falls - Freddie Fender
  3. Hotel California - The Eagles
  4. Casablanca - Bertie Higgins
  5. Widuri - Broery Marantika
  6. Quando Quando - Engelbert Humperdinck
  7. Green Green Grass of Home - Tom Jones
  8. Words - Bee Gees
  9. Oh Carol - Paul Anka
  10. Yesterday - The Beatles
  11. By the Rivers of Babylon - Boney M.
  12. Hingga Akhir Nanti/Jika Kau Bercinta Lagi/Andainya Aku Pergi Dulu - Alleycats
  13. Regresas A Ami - Il Divo
  14. Yue Liang Tai Biao Wo Te Xing (The Moon Represents My Heart) - Teresa Teng
  15. Milik Siapakah Gadis Ini - Sudirman
  16. Wajah Rahsia Hati - Sheila Majid/Ogy Ahmad Daud
  17. To All The Girls I've Loved Before - Julio Iglesias & Willie Nelson
  18. Humko Humise Churaa Lo OST Mohabbatein - Lata Mangeshkar & Udit Narayan
  19. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Lata Mangeshkar & Udit Narayan
  20. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx/Byran Adams
  21. Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas
  22. 25 Minutes/Sleeping Child/Paint My Love - Michael Learns to Rock
  23. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters
  24. Are You Lonesome Tonight/Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
  25. Unforgettable- Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
  26. Que Sera Sera - Connie Francis
  27. Terima Kasih -Awie
  28. Isabella - Search
  29. Suratan atau Kebetulan - Kenny, Remy & Martin
  30. Nyanyian Serambi - Ramli Sarip
I know all of the above songs by hard, lyrics and all. Each of them reminds me of something or certain places or someone. So, if I were to be judged through all the songs that I like, what could be said about me? One thing's for sure, I'm a sentimental slob.. And I'm not so young at heart though I may be young at age..I can't stand listening to songs that are indecipherable to me, be it the lyrics or melody. I can't stand 'noisy' songs which to me is like slurred speech, sung by people with speech disorder. That's just my opinion but I have nothing against the genre of music, afterall I still listen to The Black Eyed Peas which makes good music with good messages to boot.

9 Comments:

Blogger ontahsapo said...

kalau u linkkan utk sesiapa yg nak dia boleh download kan best.... apa kata esok you start linkkan dia...!

6:21 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

ok.. good idea.. i kene suruh sifu i (my adik) ajar utk buat.. i use Limewire to download one..

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great choice of songs, some are my fav too. let's see, no.1,8,20,22,25...these songs bring tears to me too sometimes...my fav radio channel: Light&Easy. I don't understand those 'noisy' or 'rap' kind of songs too. But, sometimes, depends on the mood, i listen to Bon Jovi.kinda knock out your 'noisy' mind...when you have lots to think of. hehe...oh yeah, do you know what's the title and singer for a song that goes "...when i fall in love, it would be forever..or i'll never fall in love.."?

10:09 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

hi..in case you missed my comment in the post
'interview hoax' tks again..a "maximmilians" tks..

7:50 PM  
Blogger muteaudio said...

music that inspires me,
Negaraku- by kanak2 Tadika Kpg Melayu.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Soleilina ... my first visit here from links provided at other blogs. Thoroughly enjoyed all your entries! I find you're very open-minded, liberal and very brave too! Will continue to stalk your site. Keep up the good work.

10:40 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

dorene: hmm.. I think the title of the song that u were referring to goes by its chorus "When I fall in Love".. It's the theme song for one of the Walt Disney movies if I remember correctly.

UglyButAdorable: heh.. I'm glad i had posted that entry when I did.. Those idiots are going to get it one of these days..

muteaudio: hehehe.. tu tadika awak ke?

robertt: thanks.. :) You're welcome to my little corner anytime, no stalking needed. hehehe..

12:43 PM  
Blogger ontahsapo said...

lama tak dgr cerita, mana cerita makan lagi ni...?

12:15 PM  
Blogger soleilina said...

hehehe... ontahsapo, ntah la, semenjak dua menjak ni takde mood nak tulis sangat walaupun bab makan tu tetap on... hahaha.. i'll be back!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home